ArtistWorks Big Holiday Giveaway 2020 - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The ArtistWorks Big Holiday Giveaway 2020 ("Contest") begins on December 4, 2020 at 12:01 am PST and ends on December 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm PST (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Contest is ArtistWorks ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to individuals who are 18 years or older (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), nor their Household Members and/or Immediate Family Members, are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Six (6) Entrants will be selected as a winning Grand Prize Entrant by Sponsor (“Winner”) pursuant to these official rules and receive the below prize:
Grand Prize: Six (6) total Entrants will receive one (1) of the prizes as specified below:
a. One (1) Entrant will win a Deering Goodtime Banjo (approximate retail value or "ARV": $579 USD);
b. One (1) Entrant will win a Kanile’a K1 Tenor Ukulele (approximate retail value or "ARV": $1,300 USD);
b. One (1) Entrant will win a JHS PG-14 Pedal (approximate retail value or "ARV": $199 USD);
c. One (1) Entrant will win a Marshall CODE50 Amplifier (approximate retail value or "ARV": $299 USD);
d. One (1) Entrant will win a Taylor Academy 10e Dreadnought Guitar (approximate retail value or "ARV": $650 USD);
e. One (1) Entrant will win a Benedetto Bambino Deluxe Guitar (approximate retail value or "ARV": $6,500 USD).
Prize description: Receive a new instrument or accessory shipped directly to your address. ArtistWorks will award one (1) of six (6) prizes offered in this contest to you: Deering Goodtime Banjo, Kanile’a K1 Tenor Ukulele, JHS PG-14 Pedal, Marshall CODE50 AMP, Taylor Academy 10e Dreadnought Guitar, or Benedetto Bambino Deluxe Guitar. Six (6) total prizes will be awarded to six (6) total winning Entrants. Each winning Entrant will receive one (1) prize. No duplicate prizes will be awarded.
Prizes are granted only to the Winner and no guests are permitted. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any or no reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize is by any method calculated to be less than the stated ARV as determined by Sponsor, the Winner will not be entitled to any difference. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to Entrants who are at least 18 years of age. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner’s failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by completing a form on an ArtistWorks landing page. Entrants must use a real and valid email address. The lead capture form will require entrants to submit their name and email address.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 24 hours after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 24 hours after the random drawing. Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within three days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any notification to an Entrant designating them as the Winner that is not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture and may result in selection by Sponsor of a new Winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion). The potential Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents") as a condition of receiving any prizes. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to ArtistWorks cc: Big Holiday Giveaway 2020 at 68 Coombs St, Suite C1, Napa, Ca, 94559, USA. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than January 31, 2021 after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be available upon request after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR/ ADMINISTRATOR: ArtistWorks, 68 Coombs St, Napa, Ca, 94559 USA, email@example.com