How Fingerstyle Guitar Lessons with Martin Taylor Work
ArtistWorks Video Exchange™ Feedback makes it easy to learn fingerstyle guitar directly from Martin Taylor, fast.
1. Sign up and get unlimited access to hundreds of online fingerstyle guitar lessons, tabs and backing tracks. It may have taken Martin a lifetime to learn, but all his fingerstyle secrets are yours instantly.
2. View the guitar lessons online and work through them at your own pace. Regardless of where you are or what time it is, the online guitar lessons will always be there on you computer, tablet, phone - it’s up to you.
3. Submit practice videos. Whenever you want to get input, just record a video and submit it to Martin. Don’t worry about being nervous. That’s what he's there for. Martin wants to hear from you so he can give you feedback on your fingerstyle playing so you can break through barriers and reach that next level.
4. Get video feedback. Martin will submit a video back to you and the entire exchange will be paired together and placed with other fingerstyle guitar lessons on the site. Check it out as long as you need, replay it, loop it, learn from it.
5. Learn from others. You’ll get access to the exchanges from all of Martin's fingerstyle students because they may have asked questions that you already have. Chat online with other fingerstyle guitar enthusiasts from around the world, post to the forums, find people to jam with, or just focus on the online guitar lessons. The choice is yours.