with Craig Chee and Sarah Maisel
Craig Chee and Sarah Maisel have poured a wealth of musical knowledge into their Ukulele lessons online. Students in the Ukulele classes have unlimited access to video lessons, backing tracks, ukulele tablature, and more. Learn from world-renowned Ukulele masters.
Scale shape exercises Picking & strumming tips
Low G lessons Tons of backing tracks & sheet music
What You'll Learn
What ultimately sets these ukulele lessons apart from other offerings is the ability to submit a video for review using the ArtistWorks Video Exchange Learning® platform. Craig and Sarah review each submission and records a video response, offering specific guidance to take your uke playing to the next level. All students can access the Video Exchange library and watch each other’s interactions with Craig and Sarah. This library is constantly expanding and may contain the key to unlock your playing.
Top Quality Ukulele Lessons
- 100s of ukulele lessons at your own pace
- All levels and styles of playing welcome
- Slow Motion & Looping on videos
About Craig Chee and Sarah Maisel
Craig Chee is a world-renowned instructor and performer who infuses his energetic and just plain "fun" style into many genres of music. He's known for his collaborations at different music events. Craig is passionate about crafting the best ukulele lessons online at ArtistWorks and teaches beginner ukulele lessons to advanced.
Sarah Maisel discovered ukulele while attending college. Studying under Frank Leong, Sarah dove into the jazz stylings of golden age Hawai'i songs and arrangements inspired by ukulele legends like Lyle Ritz, Benny Chong and Byron Yasui. Sarah found a passion of teaching and performing with ukulele and was quickly featured at many ukulele festivals around the world.
– Beginner Ukulele
- Introduction to Ukulele
- Submit a Video: Introduce Yourself & Find Your Starting Point
- Hardware Vocabulary
- Holding the Ukulele
- Warm Up Exercises - Exercise 1: Aldrine's Spider
- Warm Up Exercises - Exercise 2: 1-2-3-4
- Warm Up Exercises - Exercise 3: Caterpillar
- Warm Up Exercises - Exercise 4: Sarah's Inchworms
- Warm Up Exercises - Tone Check
- Hand Stretches
- Pinkie Stretch Exercise - NEW!
- Practice Tips
- Baritone Tips -NEW!
- Basic Chord Shapes
- Barre Chords
- Basic Strumming - Introduction
- Basic Strumming Exercises - Exercise 1: Down Strums with Thumb
- Basic Strumming Exercises - Exercise 2: Down Strums with Index Finger
- Basic Strumming Exercises - Exercise 3: Up Strums
- Basic Strumming Exercises - Exercise 4: Combining Down & Up Strums
- Key of C: 1-4-5 Chords - “You Are My Sunshine”
- Key of C: 1-4-5 Chords - “This Land is Your Land”
- Key of C: 1-4-5 Chords - “My Yellow Ginger Lei”
- Key of F: 1-4-5 Chords - “When the Saints Go Marching In”
- Key of F: 1-4-5 Chords - “Maui Girl”
- Key of F: 1-4-5 Chords - “I'll Fly Away”
- Key of C: Basic 12 Bar Blues
- Key of F: Basic 12 Bar Blues
- Key of C: Doo Wop Progression
- Key of C: Pop Progression
- Straps: To Strap or Not to Strap?
- Ukulele Sizes & Tunings
- Island Strum - “Waiting in Vain”
- Calypso Strum 1 - “Stand By Me”
- Calypso Strum 2 - “White Sandy Beach”
- Pop Strum 1
- “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” - Version 1
- “Happy Birthday” - Basic Version
- “Happy Birthday” - Basic Version (Low G)
- Warm Up Exercises - Spider 2
- Warm Up Exercises - Barre Stretch
- Basic Picking Techniques
- Sarah's Pick Roll
- Pop Progression - “I'm Yours”
- Doo Wop Strum 2
- “I'll Fly Away” - Version 2
- The C Scale - Basic Scale Pattern
- The C Scale - Basic Scale Pattern (Low G)
- The C Scale - Variations -UPDATED!
- The C Scale - Variations (Low G)
- “Haole Hula” - Basic Version
- “Lullaby” - Basic Version
- “Lullaby” - Basic Version (Low G)
- “Stand By Me” - Version 2
- “Brown Eyed Girl” Intro
- Ragtime Progression - Basic Version
- “House of the Rising Sun” - Basic Version
- Transposing -NEW!
- Playing with Others - Part 1
- Playing and Singing "You Are My Sunshine" -NEW!
- “Mele Kalikimaka” - Basic Version -NEW!
- “Drop Baby Drop” - Barre Chord Version -NEW!
- “How Can I Get Over” - Basic Version -NEW!
- “How Can I Get Over” - Version 2 -NEW!
- Other Student Submitted Tunes
+ Intermediate Ukulele
+ Advanced Ukulele
+ Craig & Sarah Duets
Select A Plan
What's In This Plan
- Unlimited Access to Lessons
- Unlimited Access to Video Exchange Library
- 1 Video Submission to Teacher
- Music Theory Workshop
- Acoustic Guitar 101